Subject Re: sqlseeker.cc not found
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2018 11:02:26 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-04-20 10:47 AM, Hanspeter wrote:
> Hi to All,
> I have my new dBase 11.3 (German Version) since some weeks. Beginning from today it provides following failure message when I start it:
>
> sqlseeker.cc not found
>
> I do not use sqlseeker.cc in my *.prgs nor in my *.wfms - but I have the file sqlseeker.cc in the DUFLIB ..... so to which folder do I have to copy the sqlselect.cc-file?
> Thanks and regards Hanspeter

sqlseeker.cc is an empty file which somehow managed to find it's way
into the dUFLP.  You should delete it.  The working control is seekersql.cc

To get rid of the "not found" message when dBASE opens enter the
following in the Command panel

a = _app.inifile
modi comm &a

This will open the file PLUS.INI

Use ctrl-f to open the Find dialogue and search for sqlseeker.cc which
should be in the [Custom] section.  Delete the entry and save the file.
Close dBASE and when you open it again the error message should not
appear.

seekersql.cc may also appear in the [Recent Files] section.  If so
delete it as well.