Subject Re: VARIABLE DECLARATION
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 10:37:59 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 4/17/2018 9:50 AM, MUSTANSIR GHOR wrote:
> Dear Ken Sir
>
> Thank you. I felt very nice when I saw that I was working on same lines.
>
> However I had to add following statement  in the event handle of radio button change event.
> form.cbitem.datasource=form.qprices.rowset.fields["name"]

I expected you would need to modify the code to work for your specific
form. I have no idea what "cbitem" is ... but from the name, I assume a
combobox. So yes, you would need to do that ...

Anyway, glad it pointed you in the right direction.

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm