Subject Re: MENU TITLE in a FORM
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 04:09:51 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear All

I have a menufile  with following menus

1. OPD : onclick event it opens opd.wfm file , opd.wfm has another form opdcard.wfm  and opens if required. opdcard.wfm has Pushbuttons enabled here.

2. OPDCARD: onclick event it opens opdcard.wfm. But here I want same Pushbuttons  to be disabled.

Can anybody guide me how to go about

Best Regards
Mustansir