Subject Re: MENU TITLE in a FORM
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 03:49:41 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Andy

Thank. I could see ROOT.

I have following code in a menufile which is attached to form. There is an object  this.MNSERVICES.MOPDS whose onclick event open another form opd.wfm. I wish to display in this (opd.wfm) form.text , this.MNSERVICES.MOPDS.text

How this can be done.

Best Regards
Mustansir

** END HEADER -- do not remove this line
//
// Generated on 18/03/18
//
parameter formObj
new OPDMENU(formObj, "root")

class OPDMENU(formObj, name) of MENUBAR(formObj, name)
   this.MNSERVICES = new MENU(this)
   with (this.MNSERVICES)
      text = "Services    "
   endwith

   this.MNSERVICES.MOPDS = new MENU(this.MNSERVICES)
   with (this.MNSERVICES.MOPDS)
      onClick = {;do opd.wfm with true}
      text = "OPD Service"
   endwith