Subject Re: INVALID BYTECODE
From <rich@autotraker.com> <<rich@autotraker.com>>
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2018 11:40:33 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

9 out of 10 times either there is a difference between the IDE version and
the runtime version as Ken mentioned.
Or some code didn't not get recompiled. I would suggest manually deleting
all the compiled objects (.??o and .?o) and recompiling.
I think you'll find that something didn't get recompiled.
Rich..

"ED FURCHE"  wrote in message news:75fKNhWvTHA.904@ip-AC1E04A7...

After builidng the prj, and the ISS and compiling and running setup, when I
run the executable form- I get "INTERNAL ERROR invalid bytecode in
c:\trakker\trakker.wfo".  this is my opening form...

What is this??

Another question-  do I need to include  the runtime When I build the
project file