||Re: COMPILATION ERROR
Akshat Kapoor <email@example.com>
||Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:19:23 +0530
On 14/03/2018 14:24, Mustansir Ghor wrote:
> Dear all
> I have build an exe file with Project Explorer. There are 3 issues that I came up with
> 1. When I build first with BUILD EXE it compile well. On running It gave error as I had forgotten to add genericMDIAPP.cc file. I then added the file and used REBUILD ALL to recompile the exe file. Here it resulted on dbase hanging and closed the dbase 11 itself. Attached Image Capture 3 and generated Log file opd.txt.
> 2. So I decided to delete exe and ini and use BUILD EXE again to compile the program. Compilation was done. I copied these 2 files exe and ini file to a new folder (newopd). modified ini to direct objpath0 to deo folder where all compile forms are. On running the exe file it gave error message file missing , a file that was to obtained using objpath0 from ini file. During compilation I have chosen UAC option as 0 (no UAC option) . Attach Image Capture 2.
> 3. Lastly I ran Exe from the folder where it was compiled. Yes It ran. A form that had no source alias opened fine and ran correctly. But another form that was reffering to custom control kmdatewitlcal.co using sources alias :DT_custom: failed to upen. Attached is file Capture 1 showing error message.
> Please I am request somebody to look into these issues and advise how to rectify .
> Thanks and best regards
A line from your log
K:\GHOR\billsort.wfo copied to DEO Target: deo\billsort.wfo
Please check where this folder deo is located.
It may that the folder where the compiled files are being copied is not
your destination folder it could be a subfolder of your development
I get the following lines in my log.
C:\dbasetutorial\muneemado\transfer.pro copied to DEO Target:
Please check this out. Easiest being check the time stamp of the .wfo in
your development directory and your intended destination directory.