Subject COMPILATION ERROR
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 04:54:30 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) Capture 3.PNGopd.txtCapture 2.PNGCapture 1.PNG

Dear all

I have build an exe file with Project Explorer. There are 3 issues that I came up with

1. When I build first with BUILD EXE it compile well. On running It gave error as I had forgotten to add genericMDIAPP.cc file. I then added the file and used REBUILD ALL to recompile the exe file. Here it resulted on dbase hanging and closed the dbase 11 itself. Attached Image Capture 3 and generated Log file opd.txt.

2. So I decided to delete exe and ini  and use BUILD EXE again to compile the program. Compilation was done. I copied these 2 files exe and ini file to a new folder (newopd). modified ini to  direct objpath0 to deo folder where all compile forms are. On running the exe file it gave error message file missing , a file that was to obtained using objpath0 from ini file. During compilation I have chosen UAC option as 0 (no UAC option) . Attach Image Capture 2.

3. Lastly I ran Exe from the folder where it was compiled. Yes It ran. A form that had no source alias opened fine and ran correctly. But another form that was reffering to custom control kmdatewitlcal.co  using sources alias :DT_custom: failed to upen. Attached is file Capture 1 showing error message.

Please I am  request somebody to look into these issues and advise how to rectify .

Thanks and best regards
Mustansir

dBASE PLUS Project Explorer Log: opd.txt
Project name: opd

REBUILD ALL process started: 14/03/2018 11:12:00
dBASE PLUS 11.1  b2536 (01/16/2017-EN170116)
Project Explorer b1064 (02/09/2016)
Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\START_OPD.PRG
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\BILLSORT.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\billsort.wfo copied to DEO Target: deo\billsort.wfo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CASHCOL.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\cashcol.wfo copied to DEO Target: deo\cashcol.wfo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CUSTOMER.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\customer.wfo copied to DEO Target: deo\customer.wfo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CUSTOMERINQ.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\customerinq.wfo copied to DEO Target: deo\customerinq.wfo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\FINDCARD.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\findcard.wfo copied to DEO Target: deo\findcard.wfo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\MAINMENU.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\OPD.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\opd.wfo copied to DEO Target: deo\opd.wfo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\OPDCARD.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\OPDCARDINQ.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\PRICES.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\RECCAN.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\RECEIPT.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\SERVICES.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\SUPPL.WFM
0 warnings, 0 errors

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\BILLSORT.REP
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\billsort.reo copied to DEO Target: deo\billsort.reo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CASHCOL.REP
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\cashcol.reo copied to DEO Target: deo\cashcol.reo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\OPD.REP
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\opd.reo copied to DEO Target: deo\opd.reo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\SUPPL.REP
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\SUPPL.reo copied to DEO Target: deo\SUPPL.reo

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CUSTOM\MYREPORTCONTROLS.CC
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\custom\myreportcontrols.co copied to DEO Target: deo\myreportcontrols.co

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CUSTOM\REPORT.CC
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\custom\REPORT.Co copied to DEO Target: deo\REPORT.Co

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CUSTOM\SEEKERSQL.CC
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\custom\seekersql.co copied to DEO Target: deo\seekersql.co

K:\GHOR\custom\seeker.co copied to DEO Target: deo\seeker.co

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CUSTOM\CUSTOMREPORTCONTROLS.CC
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\custom\CustomReportControls.co copied to DEO Target: deo\CustomReportControls.co

Compile results for:
K:\GHOR\CUSTOM\MYCONTROLS.CC
0 warnings, 0 errors

K:\GHOR\custom\MyControls.co copied to DEO Target: deo\MyControls.co

REBUILD ALL process started: 14/03/2018 11:13:14