Subject Re: _pdriver does not work
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 02:33:46 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Mervyn

Thanks for help, and we will not leave you till end.

We can rule out parallel port option for a moment since in future computers we are not anticipating this port to be there.

Looking at report engine , In the printer property we can set  paper size. In the listing I did not find custom size. Therefore although I set my pagetemplate to H = 4" and W = 8.5", the paper size still remained Letter (11" x 8.5").

With Some experiment on MSword printing, on printer setup , using its property button I could set custom size paper. Applying this with chooseprinter() i was able to successfully get paper size. Later on opening form on design mode, it showed printer property papersize = 128. I dont  know what 128 represents.

Best Regards
Mustan