Subject Re: _pdriver does not work
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:51:52 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Mervyn

Thank you sir. You are too resourceful. Hats off to you. The manual did make many openings. Do you think using USB port printer will respond to ESC/P2 sequence. If it does bravo.

Further many EPSON laser printers prints printer drivers on the test page. Do we have to use this driver in dbase _pdriver setting to make use of ESC/P2 sequence or how to ensure dbase will successfully send ESC/P2 to printer for these printers.

Best Regards
Mustansir