Subject Re: _pdriver does not work
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 01:50:52 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Peter

This subject interest me. Although I am rewritting my code in dbase11.3 , I have a receipt printing using DOS printer Epson LQ 690 which is tractor feed multi part paper of 4" length. It is possible to give little example how are you sending streaming code to printer in dBase11.3. I mean PAGE EJECT and other control codes.

When I tried with PRINTJOB and ENDPRINTJOB , the first streaming did not print, on second streaming, 1st come out, and so on , last streaming did not print. Again although paper setting for tractor is 4", on  PAGE EJECT it feeds 11" (All this is on USB cable). Are you using same or LPT1.

Besides using report engine, one advantage for streaming out is (especially for DOS printer) that it prints fast without resolution problem.

Best Regards
Mustansir