Subject Re: DROPDOWN LIST
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 04:05:27 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Mervyn

First I thank you for suggesting extcombobox. An ideal object for my item selection.

Looking at importance of item selection , I decided to use extcombobox which is now outside grid. However I have three issues now,

1. Can i override methods that are in built in extcombobox. if yes how
2. When there is navigation on the grid , I use rowset_onNavigate to  I set  the extcombobox value and make it focus (  this.parent.parent.cbeitem.setfocus() ).  However this does not happen. so where to correct
3. If Above 2 works , then  how to make item highlighted

Best Regards
Mustansir