Subject DBT files
From Bob McKinney <bmbkinney721@comcast.net>
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2018 15:49:48 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Al:  Using DB2.8 w/WIN10.  When cleaning out old files, I made the   mistake of deleting my DBT files.  I am not a guru of remembering names, but  one of you told me to recapture them from "garbage bin " which I did w/about 90% recovery.
   Question:  How can I rebuild the missing ones.  Looking at the DBF file I can see the contents that I would like to recover, but I don't have a clue "how".

   Many thanks for any clues........Bob