Subject Re: DROPDOWN LIST
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:58:50 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Mervyn

Extcombobox is ideal object for me. But as Ken Sir pointed out I still opt using combobox in the grid. There are 5 columns in the grid. I made 3 columns readonly. So left with 2, 1st Combobox which selects item (using lookupSQL), 2nd Entrifield to put qty. On otherhand if I take these 2 objects outside grid, then I need to add 3 Pushbuttons Add, Edit,Delete. These will make user with more option to click/Tab which I strongly wish to minimize. if combobox  is to be used 2000 times in a day then ease of use for item selection is critical. I am perplexed which option to use to make it user friendly. Sirs your experience may count here, please advise.

Best Regards
Mustansir