Subject Using Crystal Reports 2016 in dBase Plus 11
From Matt Milner <Matt.Milner@cox.net>
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 07:10:19 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have been tasked with reviving dBase and Crystal Reports code from 1997.  This involves recreating hundreds of Crystal Reports and trying to make them print within dBase Plus 11. The recreation of the reports is going smoothly.  Unfortunately, I have yet to get a single report to print inside dBase.  I loaded the ActiveX crystalreportsprintcontrol14_01.  There does not appear to be a PrintReport option.  The same is true of CRYSTALACTIVEXREPORTVIEWERCONTROL14_01.   Can anyone steer me in the right direction?