Subject Re: FORM DESIGN
From John Jay <bestmar@sbcglobal.net>
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:29:04 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Mustansir Ghor Wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Below are few lines of constructor code of a form. On 3rd line when I am changing the statement to [set procedure to :DT_custom:MyControls.cc additive] and even after save when I open the form in design mode in restore to original statement.
>
> Can Anybody guide how this new statement can be replaced there
>
> class receiptForm of BASECFORM from :DT_custom:base.cfm
>    set procedure to :DT_custom:kmdatewithcal.cc additive
>    set procedure to D:\dBaseTutorial\custom\MyControls.cc additive
>    with (this)
>       height = 632.0
>

> Best Regards
> Mustansir

Mustansir,
The problem can be that your old cc files are stored in your ini file and loaded when dBase starts. Try this:
In the command window type  ?_app.inifile
Copy the result to your clipboard. You want to do this so you open the correct file.
close dBase (must do)
Open any text editor, I use Notepad.
Paste the path to your ini file into the search box and open it.
Scroll down to the line with all your .cc files are.
Here are mine :
[Custom]
CC0=C:\Program Files (x86)\BridgingSoft\TheBridge\VISUALMARINE.CC
CC1=C:\dUFLP\FormCntl.cc
Delete them then save and close the file.
Start dBase. There should be no cc files loaded now.  Open your form in the Source editor.  Replace the line, save and close the form. Next compile the form, just to be on the safe side.
Hope fully this will solve your problem.
John