Subject Re: PDF IN TABLE
From Yiannis H. Economides <yianeco@cytanet.com.cy>
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 03:03:32 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

You can easily do that by,
a) opening a dialog window to select a file (pdf)
b) sabe the pdf file to the table using replace binary yourtable->pdffile1 from (cfile)
(cfile is the pdf file selected, pdffile1 is the name of the binary field to hold the info).

And off course you can read the file from table using
copy binary yourtable->pdffile1 to (cf) and then open the cf (pdf file) with a browser or other software.

Yiannis