Subject Re: logical field in report
From Ken Mayer <>
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:17:52 -0800
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 1/11/2018 9:55 PM, Ken Mayer wrote:
> On 1/11/2018 2:02 PM, Charlie wrote:
>> Happy New Year!!
>> Wondering if there is a way of showing a check box with checks for
>> true instead of true or false in the streamsource of a report???
>> (I'm  looking for an easy way I am missing in the report.)  Thanks
>> much!!!
> There's code in the dUFLP, I believe, and explanation in The dBASE
> Reports book ...

set proc to

Drag an instance of "kmCheckBox" to the design surface from the
component palette, and set the onOpen event handler for the control:

function kmCheckBoxText1_onOpen
          this.text = {||
form.streamSource1.rowset.fields["fieldName"].value }

(replace fieldName with your field obviously)

That will do the trick. It defaults to using the Wingdings font, which
looks nice for the checkbox (unchecked and checked).

*Ken Mayer*
Ken's dBASE Page:
The dUFLP:
dBASE Books: