Subject Another problem (non-grid)
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2017 17:40:30 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks for the help on the grid problem.

OK now I am wondering how someone would program this.  Should be pretty easy but I was on the golf course today and am to golfed out to think!

So I have a character field.  I am organizing it now so it will look presentable.  I have been using 1,2,3,...12 and now I want to show this in a logical order.  So I would like all characters to look something like 001, 002, 003,...012 so they make a more logical order.

I have many records that are of the first example.  Would there be an easy loop to fix them to resemble the second example?

Thanks again!!!!   Happy holidays everyone!