Subject Re: grid problem
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2017 05:48:51 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Akshat.. I'll bet that is it.  I don't know how to use beginedit() and beginappend().  I think I encountered this before but can't remember how it was resolved.  Here is the sql code:  this.CONVSHOP1 = new QUERY(this)
   with (this.CONVSHOP1)
      left = 56.0
      database = form.train1
      sql = "select * from CONVSHOP order by location"
      active = true
   endwith
Thanks for your help!!!