Subject Re: DATE PICKER
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:29:11 -0800
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 12/15/2017 11:47 AM, Mustansir Ghor wrote:
> Dear Ken sir
>
> I am using date picker from DateCalendar.cc of dUFLP. Is it posible to enlarge the calender that is being displayed. Also when we select the date from calendar , should dateentryfield onchange event fire because here it does not.

1) The odds are the date picker cannot be enlarged without a lot of work
... the controls are all sized to match and there is no code to resize
everything.

2) What do the comments in the code tell you? Look at the code. Open
DateCalendar.cc in the source code editor ... there is not a
DateEntryfield_onChange event handler in the code anywhere ...

3) This is an old control (2005). There's a newer one (January 2017):
    kmDateWithCal.cc, includes a control for date only, and one for
    DateTime / Timestamp values ... you might want to look at that,
    although again I don't think there's controls for resizing it.

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm