Subject Re: Digital scale input
From Charlie <tm@tr.com>
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 14:12:32 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Mervyn..

It is a dymo s100.  They have a link to get the driver but it doesn't work.  Seems the abandoned this scale for some reason.  I had called them and it seems endicia handles this.  But possibly the original driver only goes up to windows 7 as it says nothing about Windows 10 on the box.  Sort of weird that they would abandon the scale since there are so many for sale right now.  Not catastrophic if I can't do this as I can read the weight and fill in the field manually.  Would be nice if there were a way to get around all this!!

Thanks.. Charlie