Subject Re: Inquiry on the new dbase plus 11
From James G <Jamesg@yahoo.com>
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:14:52 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Michael,
Your way seems very interesting to me, I have always avoided to do anything on tablets because I've thought there was no way to connect them with a dbase program.
Can you please elaborate a little more on this connectivity through tablets?
what do you access through terminal services, the tablets??? and how, by they ip Id?,
What kind of program can run on a tablest. a dbase exe?, (i have two million questions.)
since I have no idea about this topic i would appreciate you give out some more datails.
Thank You very much.