Subject Re: GRID DISPLAY
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 12:03:06 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 10/18/2017 11:52 AM, Mustansir Ghor wrote:
> Dear Mervyn
>
> for both queries sql property is "select * from accsales.dbf'.  The use of 2 queries was first one to be set for grid setting and second one was to update the file accsales with update data. All works fine but grid fails to display update data. Initially accsales file becomes empty with zap. Later it has update data but it does not display on the grid.
>
> Regards
> Mustansir

Mustansir -- I think the only way this is going to be resolved is if you
provide something that we can see (by "we" I don't mean just me, but
those who want to help). So far, I cannot see any reason for this not to
work properly, without code that actually shows the problem, no one is
going to be able to really help. You're giving only partial code, and
not enough for us to do anything with. Please provide a turnkey ... with
data.

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm