Subject Re: Missing software in /plus
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 18:08:36 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi.. Not sure if you will remember bu not to long ago I started this thread asking where the sign-up code is.  The directory it is supposed to be is empty other than the readme file which has info on the code.

I found the code in appendix A of the web help file in dbase.  Looks like everything is there.  What are the chances this will actually function?