Subject Re: signup.cc
From David Ball <No.SPAM@All.com>
Date Fri, 6 Oct 2017 20:33:34 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Charlie

I found the same readme.txt file in almost the same folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\dBASE\Web\samples

Based on what I read, I searched my hard drive for Signup.prg and it turned
up!

* I have my Documents folder right under the root of c:, yours would
probably be in:
C:\Users\Charlie\Documents\dBasePlus10\Web\samples\source\Signup.prg

They have decided to put some files in your user folders. Hopefully, they
will one day update the text to not say 'dB2K'.

Thanks
David Ball
www.dBASEHost.com

"Charlie"  wrote in message news:sN3gvlKPTHA.1780@ip-AC1E04A7...

Whoops that should read programfiles86.....