Subject Re: web wizard reports- thanks for the suggestions
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2017 17:16:59 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

OK.. Hey thanks for the suggestions.  I was trying to figure out if there may be a problem with the html conversion or possibly with my report.  I'm going to fool around with this.  Maybe I can find out exactly what is happening.  It really would be nice if the wizards work.  I can't imagine that anyone would want to use them if the results look this bad!!!