Subject Re: web wizard reports
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2017 21:52:50 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 9/23/2017 5:18 PM, Charlie wrote:
> I am using web wizards to convert from a .rep to html report.  Is there a trick to this?  The report is published but is not correct structure wise.  There are four columns in the report.  The first like prints the first two columns then skips to the next line and prints the last two columns in the wrong place.  This the next three lines are correct then the error repeats.  Is this normally reliable????  Thanks

It is likely the web wizards don't know how to deal with the structure
necessary for the multiple columns. They aren't very sophisticated, code
to convert like that is tricky ...

I would suggest rather than using .rep files, create the code to
generate the HTML for the report yourself. A bit of work, but ...

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm