Subject Re: Cannot find data in dropbox
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor@which.net>
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:10:02 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Winston,

There is nothing special about a local dropbox folder.
I am able to open tables stored in a dropbox folder on my machine without problems using
either the "use" command or via the sql property within a query contained in a form.

So the problem must lie somewhere in your code... and you don't provide any.
Can you show how the command "USE :tables:stock" appears within your form?

Andy