Subject Drag Table to Design Form
From Norman D. Snowden <duluth@msn.com>
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:40:44 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I started a new form and copied an existing dbf table to Tables. I dragged the Table to the Design form and then copied existing code to the form. The sql icon appears on the design form.

Using the ListBox to select a Record and running the Form produces correct results only  for each of  the seven original copied Records.

Oddly, Entryfield values  on the Form all appear the same for each of the total seven Records. I can change the Entryfields on the form and the changes are also shown in the Table. However, the changes are superficial as no new Entryfield data is processed when the Form is Run. The Form is not recognizing new input.

Can  someone comment on why the database table is not connecting with new Records and  Entryfields on the form?

Thanks, Norman Snowden