Subject Re: " ? " function not working
From Bob McKinney <bmckinney721@comcast.net>
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:16:23 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi All:  Thanks for all the CB's.  I remember now since it is mentioned, when coding at home I did place a " + " before  "msg".  this would ID the results if the variable was loaded and would display the name only if the variable was not loaded.  Time to start looking for why not.  None of my code is runtime, I only code for my own use.  I am interested in the info that the network would not create any problems.  Many thanks again.........Bob