Subject Re: MENUBAR
From Mustansir A Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:12:01 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear All

Sometimes it becomes a real test when program is not responding the way we want.

Below I have 3 files. When I run start.prg attaches test menu to _app.framewin. In the menu bar when I click Files it opens test.wfm form. When I click pushbutton in test form. I closes the form. Here I expect on App.framewin test menubar to remain. But it does NOT. Instead IDE menubar returns. And from here everything goes hayway.

Can anybody look in below code to see where I have made an error.

Assistance is appreciated.

Thanks
Mustansir

1. Start.prg

set procedure to test.mnu additive
_app.rootMenu = new testMenu( _app.framewin, "Root" )
shell( false, true )

2. test.mnu
** END HEADER -- do not remove this line
//
// Generated on 08/19/2017
//
parameter formObj
new TESTMENU(formObj, "root")

class TESTMENU(formObj, name) of MENUBAR(formObj, name)
   this.MENU1 = new MENU(this)
   with (this.MENU1)
      text = "Files"
   endwith

   this.MENU1.MENU2 = new MENU(this.MENU1)
   with (this.MENU1.MENU2)
      onClick = {;do test.wfm}
      text = "Open"
   endwith

   this.MENU1.MENU3 = new MENU(this.MENU1)
   with (this.MENU1.MENU3)
      onClick = {;shell( true, true );_app.framewin.root.release()}
      text = "Exit"
   endwith

endclass

3. test.wfm

** END HEADER -- do not remove this line
//
// Generated on 08/20/2017
//
parameter bModal