Subject Re: " ? " function not working
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:11:40 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

> There should be a plus symbol concatenating the value of the memory
> variable, and the string in quotes. If the price or quantity values are
> null, then you would get a null string ...

Please check the table for Null values. They cause a lot of heartburn
In development mode many times we remove the null values in tables when
we browse through the table looking for desired changes.
But in actual deployment null values if not intentionally removed stay
there.

And they do play havoc with conditional statements and calculations.

Networking will not disturb the logic of your coding and your program
should work as before.

Networking cause sharing errors / data alterations being overwritten /
problem in accessing tables / incorrect directory but never logical errors.

Regards
Akshat