Subject Re: menu object
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2017 05:22:48 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Andy

Sorry for the confusion. I think I got answer but correct me If am wrong.

Menu1.OnClick
    do form1.wfm

When form1.whm opens in that form, I wanted to display menu1.text in the form1 somethere. So now I have to do is

Menu1.OnClick
  set procedure to form1.wfm
  f = new form1form()
  f.text1.text = this.text
  f.open()

Is this the way or something better can be done.

Best Regards
Mustansir