Subject Re: menu object
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor@which.net>
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2017 03:59:09 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

MUSTANSIR,

It's still not clear to me what you want to do.

If you have opened a form that does not have a menu assigned to it then you will see the default menu, presumably the one
assigned to _app.framewin.

If you want a different menu to appear when the form is opened then assign it to the form's menu property using the designer.

Prehaps some psuedo-code might help us to understand what you want; even if it doesn't work it might help us to understand
what you want. For example...

Menu1.OnClick
   do form1.wfm

Form1.OnOpen
   display menu2

The above won't work but it says what I described above.

Andy