Subject Re: Graphical Reports
From Ken Mayer <>
Date Wed, 9 Aug 2017 04:49:28 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 8/9/2017 3:07 AM, Tim Ward wrote:
> On 09/08/2017 04:22, Michael wrote:
>> Does anyone have or know of any graphical functions/routines/libraries
>> for creating/printing pie graphs for reports?
>> Thank you.
>> Michael.
> Hi Michael,
>      Ken posted some code to create pie charts using google's api in the
> programming newsgroup. I think it's also included in the most recent dbflp.

Yes, it is ... :)

This isn't perfect, and I'm not sure if it's me or the Google Charts
API, but it's meant to be a starting off point for someone to work with
(and if anyone tinkers with it and figures out what isn't working
correctly, I'd love to see the corrected code).

*Ken Mayer*
Ken's dBASE Page:
The dUFLP:
dBASE Books: dBASE