Subject Re: REPORT/FORM DESIGNER
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2017 08:22:22 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 21/07/2017 23:45, Mustansir Ghor wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I find this particular error very disturbing. Many times in Report Designer and in form designer, Dbase Hangs and then windows asks to close the program. You find all unsaved works gets lost. Any particular reason for this error. There is no indication of error.
>
> Best Regards
> Mustansir

Hi Mutansir,
I read somewhere save your work often and that is what I practice.
For many coding errors I use the source editor, I use designer when
visual placement of controls is required / creation of events is required.

For fine tuning of events I always use source editor. As from experience
designers hang.

You can always use
modi comm myform.wfm
modi comm myreport.rep