Subject Re: FIELD DISPLAY
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor@which.net>
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:54:13 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Bruce,
I like the lateral thinking behind this form!

Mustansir,
Yet another way that dBASE can do what you want; although we are bending the rules and avoiding
the designer.  Bruce uses a calculated character field based on your logical field to get round the problem
that there isn't a character datalink available.  However, because the IDE does not cope well with calculated
fields the programming is more complex.

Andy