Subject Re: REPORT GROUPING ON FIELDS
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 19:24:52 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 23/06/2017 14:12, Mustansir Ghor wrote:
> Dear Akshat
>
> Thank you.
>
> It is very useful information. I wonder if you dont use report engine how do you manage your printing. Is there other way of printing
>
> Best Regards
> Mustansir

Hi Mustansir,
As far as I know there is no alternative to report engine for printing,
I have generated just a single report till now and a single label.

So it takes me time to move about in different bands and data grouping.
At the time of composing the reply it was already 00:15 A.M. and so I
decided to drop the idea of sample report.

I have data ready and being displayed in a form have to generate a
report will do it shortly.

Mervyn's tip is also a good one. I had not known about it till now. I am
still learning.

Regards
Akshat