Subject Re: allowing user to change or add an alias
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:10:28 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have full control other than special permissions on the idapi and alias folder (if that is what you meant).  I'll try this on my business computer tomorrow to see what happens.  Somewhat frustrating!  It has worked fine a couple of times but I believe that was when I wasn't deleting anything and just more or less writing over with the same alias path.  Funny when you run into something like this it is so exciting to have it just work correctly!!  I have a message box which is supposed to pop up when it is successful.  I jumped up and down when it popped up! :)