Subject Re: DBASE PLUS !!
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor@which.net>
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 10:59:47 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

> On 5/19/2017 9:23 PM, AGOSTINHO wrote:
> > Dear Group,
> > I just purchased the Dbase Plus 11 new version,
> > My question, do I have to buy additional Dbase Plus license for each user/workstation to run my applications? or can these applications run on windows as stand alone applications?

Ken has already answered stating what you need to deploy onto other work-stations.
Just to amplify his answer:
a) They can run as stand-alone applications at no further license cost to you or your users.
b) If you deploy the full development version of dBASE to each user/workstation and someone other than you then uses it; you need to buy another licence.
Andy