Subject Re: ALIAS
From Ken Mayer <>
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 13:50:33 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 5/15/2017 11:51 AM, AGOSTINHO wrote:
> Thanks for the advice.
> I'm so far that I need to go further with my  form.
> Now when I run the form I don't see the database information on the GRIP, when I hit the  SHOW OTHER TABLE button then I see the databases information.
> I placed a SKIP button on the form but don't know how to get it to work.
> Thanks

"SKIP" is an XDML command. If you want to navigate to the next row:
    to go backward:

However, you should be checking for the endOfSet:

if not // navigation did not occur
    if form.rowset.endOfSet // true/false
       msgbox( "At end of rowset" )

There is a HUGE amount of code in the dUFLP you should examine: -- custom buttons, which include code for all kinds of
things you might want the buttons on a form to do.

*Ken Mayer*
Ken's dBASE Page:
The dUFLP:
dBASE Books: