Subject Re: ALIAS
From AGOSTINHO <agostinhoteixeira@yahoo.com>
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 14:51:43 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks for the advice.
I'm so far that I need to go further with my  form.
Now when I run the form I don't see the database information on the GRIP, when I hit the  SHOW OTHER TABLE button then I see the databases information.
I placed a SKIP button on the form but don't know how to get it to work.
Thanks

** END HEADER -- do not remove this line
//
// Generated on 05/15/2017
//
parameter bModal
local f
f = new test_change_tableForm()
if (bModal)
   f.mdi = false // ensure not MDI
   f.readModal()
else
   f.open()
endif

class test_change_tableForm of FORM
   with (this)
      height = 25.32
      left = 24.8889
      top = 1.4
      width = 66.5556
      text = ""
   endwith

   this.COUNTRY1 = new QUERY(this)
   with (this.COUNTRY1)
      left = 20.0
      top = 1.0
      sql = 'select * from "C:\dBASEtutorial\country.DBF"'
      active = true
   endwith

   this.PRODUCTS1 = new QUERY(this)
   with (this.PRODUCTS1)
      left = 44.0
      sql = 'select * from "C:\PRODUCTS.DBF"'
      active = true
   endwith

   this.PUSHBUTTON1 = new PUSHBUTTON(this)
   with (this.PUSHBUTTON1)
      onClick = class::PUSHBUTTON1_ONCLICK
      height = 1.0909
      left = 25.4286
      top = 22.0
      width = 15.2857
      text = "Show other table"
   endwith

   this.GRID1 = new GRID(this)
   with (this.GRID1)
      height = 15.0
      left = 8.5714
      top = 4.0
      width = 49.0
   endwith

   this.PUSHBUTTON2 = new PUSHBUTTON(this)
   with (this.PUSHBUTTON2)
      onClick = class::PUSHBUTTON2_ONCLICK
      height = 1.08
      left = 2.0
      top = 21.6
      width = 13.6667
      text = "Skip"
   endwith

   this.rowset = this.country1.rowset

   function PUSHBUTTON1_onClick()
      if form.grid1.datalink = form.country1.rowset
         form.grid1.datalink = form.products1.rowset
      else
         form.grid1.datalink = form.country1.rowset
      endif
      return

   function PUSHBUTTON2_onClick()
      skip
      return

endclass

Now when I run the form I don't see the database information on the GRIP when I hit the the gid