Subject Re: ActiveX problem
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 17:42:06 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi... I did rename the ini file which seems to make everything work fine now as dbase seems to have grown another ini file.  Is there some reason I should deal with the old ini file?  Or should I just move forward with the new one?  This not only wouldn't allow me to open the navigator but it affected my ability to generate a script in inno.  I just got the error message over and over and had to use task master to get out of dbase!

I compared the keys displayed in the ini file of a dbase program on a different machine and there were 10 keys on the normal one.  The bad one had 12 of which the first 10 were identical to the 10 on the normal one.  I'm just wondering if the 2 extra keys might have had something to do with the ActiveX??  No idea.

Well any any rate thanks so much for the help.  A scary lesson but I learned something from this! :)