Subject Re: addalias error in deploying
From Heinz Kesting <Nobody@Nowhere.com>
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:53:27 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Charlie,
> Hi Heinz... OK I fixed it.  Stupid me.  I had an {app} where a {tmp} should have been.  I still have the other other problem.  I am going to post it in the deployment section as there may be more eyes there.....

Well, good to hear that you got the AddAlias issue cleared.
As to the other problem, I have never seen such a message, and I'm
really off topic about a possible reason for something like that.

Let's hope for the 'other eyes' and gurus (gr) ...

Another 'last resort' would be the INNO setup news groups, I could
provide their addresses if you want to ...

Kind regards, Heinz