Subject addalias error in deploying
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:44:45 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) Untitled.png

Hi... I've had this problem for the past couple of days.  Not sure what caused it to start happening.  In case the attachment doesn't come through the error message is unable to execute file \\\\temp\is-PGU8J.tmp\dbase_addalias.exe

CreateProcess failed: code 2  The system cannot find the file specified.

This pops up at the very end of the setup just before you get the option to open the program.

Incidently as far as I can tell all of the coding problems I found that usually had something to do with the alias (close databases placed in a bad place) are fixed.  If I can get around this one I should be home free although on a virgin machine I still get the other hicup on a clean machine.

Thanks for any suggestions...