Subject Re: Directory verification
From Heinz Kesting <Nobody@Nowhere.com>
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 20:01:59 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Charlie,

> Yes I understand.  Basically that is exactly what I am doing.  By changing the name of the .iss file nothing I do in dbase will affect it.  It will only be generating a new file in the original golfleague.iss.  My new file name is golfleague1.iss which is always the same until I change it manually.....

Most important thing is, in the end, that you found your own way and own
system to work on, understanding what you're doing and the effects it
will have. Looks like you got it by now! Great ...

>> Always mice to hear good news and success reports! Again, a pleasure for
>> me ...

Hope you understood my typo here - the MICE should have been actually
nice ...

Looking forward to hearing from you the final success report, it's time
for the golf lessons you owe me (gr)

Kind regards, Heinz