Subject Re: Converting .FIL to .XLS
From Eric Hill <ehill@chooseics.com>
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 11:41:55 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

This company is using a DOS version of dBase it seems.  Back from the dark ages.  They want to get this .fil into a spreadsheet so they can then import it to Access or something else.  Maybe they are out of luck.  The article you linked does say "This file extension was developed for earlier versions of dBase."  This is definitely an earlier version of dBase.  :-)

Thanks for the links!!!!!