Subject Re: Directory verification
From Heinz Kesting <Nobody@Nowhere.com>
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:20:54 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Charlie,
> Hi Heinz... Thanks so much for your help on this.  I did implement this into the code and it worked really well.  I used the drive code also.

Always mice to hear good news and success reports! Again, a pleasure for
me ...

> I am closing in on finishing the deployment.   Learned a lot thinks to you.  I finally figured out that I needed to re-name the .iss file as any time I updated dbase in the project it affected that file.  Now it works great and I can see what any changes I make in the structure do without changing the .iss file.

As I said earlier, I prefer to change the .iss file only in the INNO
compiler, or ISTool, not through the db project explorer, and the issue
of your doubled table entries amplified my opinion on that.
Hope it does not confuse you again ...

> Hopefully I'll be done by tomorrow.  Could be something I can't figure out.  If that's the case I will post it here.

I'll cross my fingers for you, good luck!

Kind regards, Heinz