Subject Re: on navigate
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:51:18 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) onNavigate1.jpgtest_browse.wfm

On 2017-04-18 4:07 AM, ED FURCHE wrote:
> why doesnt "on navigate" fire when i click on a different record in a browse ?
> It fires the first time, but not after that...

What version of dBASE are you using?

I haven't used a browse object since I started using OODML about 17
years ago but I've just set up a little test form in dBASE 11.2.1 and I
don't see any problem.  The form I used is attached.

In the attached screenshot I used the down-arrow to move down three
records and then a mouse click to set the rowpointer to record 7.

Mervyn.

** END HEADER -- do not remove this line
//
// Generated on 2017-04-18
//
parameter bModal