Subject Re: Ken dbase Tutorial Phase III - Creating Datamodules
From DJ Johnson <dfwtx@earthlink.net>
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:28:34 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Ken,

I'm the new kid on the block you recently responded about dBase Plus 9, via an email.  I've literally spent hours trying to figure this out...researching until my fingers were numb; along with other areas of my body.  THANK  YOU for this insight.  It's certainly made a lot more sense now...thank you again...DJ